Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Pig Butt & Jelly Sammiches - Haute School Lunch

School Lunch Sucks and Everybody Picks on me

The only good thing is the noodles

This is where I want to live, away from everyone
I hate chicken why is there always chicken? It smells like feet. The only thing that's at all edible is the noodles, and I have to put ketchup on them to stomach them. 

Why don't I have any friends

Kids are so stupid, I wish I lived in France or Hawaii. I think people might be nice elsewhere, but here they suck. I think sucky kids grow up into sucky adults and have more sucky kids.

I just want to die I wish I was never born


My Parents have More Money than Your Parents

Maybe I will get a pony when I get home today

My parents have been hinting that since they love me so much they want to buy me a pony. I bet your parents don't love you that much, Jenny. 

Also, your parents are ugly

They don't love you


nectivity business, but that doesn't mean you'll be able to use them as your wireless connectivity provider any time soon. The company isn't building its own cell network, but will rather be a "mobile virtual network operator" offering services over existing networks. Google says it won't be a full-service mobile network in competition with existing carriers; instead, the MVNO will offer a platform through which i (Portland Poetry Reading)

Fuck You, George, I Don't Even Like Your Smelly Face

aeigukauk

n Monday March 02, 2015 @04:36PM
from the suitable-for-framing dept.
mpicpp sends word that scientists have succeeded in capturing the first-ever snapshot of the dual behavior of light."It's one of those endu
g
https://www.blogger.com/template-editor.g?blogID=1496774050602233456
g
s

No comments:

Post a Comment