Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Your Mom: She's So...

She wuvvvs you! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

...niiiiiiice!


She smiles all the time


Is her face frozen like that? It looks like it hurts. Somebody should help her. Why won't she stop, oh my golly, oh no no no, stop please, her teeth are HUGE.

She is very supportive of you and your friends



Do you ever get the feeling she's watching you? Even when you're sleeping? Even at my house? I don't know how she gets in here, but every morning before I wake up I have to get my folks to run her out of the house.


She's maybe too nice to be considered "boring" (Correction: Many people have written to inform me that she is in fact totes boring, boring as balls, etc.)

sfg eedfh hsdh h edfh dr dr drthdth



...good at Making Sandwiches

Her PB&J Game is off the hook
I have never seen someone use ham like that
sfhdfh
would probably not be smiling at you and a friendly person wasn’t likely to be bearing his teeth angrily. But the gender differences in this area are notable. Women tend to be questioned more often when they are not “putting on a happy face.” (source: here)

Good at Making Mac & Cheese Too!

dfh
dfhdfh

No comments:

Post a Comment